Logo Design & Development
Your Company Captured in an Image
We all know exactly what that Nike swoosh stands for or the Apple icon with that bite taken out of it. A logo is a visual representation of your company, an image that speaks to your mission. A logo is also, in many ways, a litmus test of your professionality. The design your nephew Chad came up with in his community college design class won’t cut it!
A Big Effort for a Big Purpose
At iLuka Media, our design team puts serious effort into crafting the perfect logo for each client. This means spending a lot of time researching and brainstorming before we even hit the drawing board. Our logo design process includes:
- Market and audience research
- Competitive analysis
- Team brainstorming
- Development of several unique logos
- Internal review and selection
- Client presentation – always an exciting process
- Client review and feedback
- Edits based on client feedback – this may include several rounds of feedback and edits
- Final review and approval!
Once you give us your final approval, we do a little happy dance, and then get to work creating the logo in all the file formats you need. At the end of this process, you will have a package of your new logos, as well as a guiding symbol to lead your company forward!